Plier Hexagonal Crimping Tool For Bootlace Ferrule 0.25-10 mm² Wire End 6 Jaws
ASTA A-MCP241 is self-adjusting hexagonal crimping tool used for cable assembly in electrical installations (6 jaws). Designed to achieve perfect result with end terminals, sleeves, ferrules using minimal effort from the user. Works perfect with ASTA A-ICT1200 and A-TC512 bootlace ferrule end terminals.
GREAT QUALITY FOR THE BEST PRICE!
- precise hexagonal clamp profile
- automatic adaptation to the cross-section of the crimp sleeve
- possibility to unlock the forced lock
- ergonomic handle and appropriate gear ratio ensure high comfort of work
- crimping force adjustment
- working range: 0.25-10 mm²
- length: 180 mm
- AWG: 23-6
We stock other types of crimping tools as well as many different electrical connectors and heat shrink tubes, please follow manufacturer part number in our store.
- plier crimping tool (4 jaws) - ASTA A-MCP237
- plier crimping tool (4 jaws) - ASTA A-MCP241
- 1200pcs insulated bootlace ferrule terminal set - ASTA A-ICT1200
- 1900pcs bootlace ferrule terminal set - ASTA A-TC512
- 100pcs white AWG 0.5mm² insulated bootlace ferrule - ASTA A-WE0508
- 100pcs grey AWG 1.0mm² insulated bootlace ferrule - ASTA A-RE1008
- 100pcs black AWG 1.5mm² insulated bootlace ferrule - ASTA A-BE1508
- 100pcs blue AWG 2.5mm² insulated bootlace ferrule - ASTA A-BE2508
- 100pcs grey AWG 4.0mm² insulated bootlace ferrule - ASTA A-GE4010
- 100pcs yellow AWG 6.0mm² insulated bootlace ferrule - ASTA A-YE6012
- 100pcs red AWG 10.0mm² insulated bootlace ferrule - ASTA A-RE1012
No customer reviews for the moment.