Kielder KWT-014-06 TYPE18 18V Combi Drill (Bare)
18V COMBI DRILL - BODY ONLY
Perfectly balanced, lightweight and compact combi drill with high frequency hammer action; ideal for a wide range of drilling applications including masonry / brick work. Powered by a frictionless digital brushless motor, which maximises battery* life and features electronic brake system for almost instant stopping power. Equipped with robust metal chuck, 2 speed gearbox and variable speed trigger for ultimate control. Extensive over-moulded rubber hand grip provides essential comfort in use and the integrated LED light illuminates the work area from the base of the tool. Includes belt clip.
*Batteries sold separately
ULTRA EFFICIENT POWER DELIVERY & INCREASED RUN TIME PER CHARGE
• 4 Pole; producing higher torque at lower speeds.
• Frictionless; cool operating temperature, no sparking & long lifespan.
• Electronic brake system offers almost instant stopping power.
POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE
• 38mm max drilling diameter in wood.
• 13mm max drilling diameter in steel.
• 10mm max drilling diameter in masonry.
• Max. torque: 52Nm
• 21 torque settings for screw driving, plus drill & hammer modes.
• 2 Speed metal gearbox: 0-400 min-1 / 0-1600 min-1.
• Variable trigger switch allows further speed control.
LIGHTWEIGHT & STRONG
• Compact length of 194mm and weighs only 1.4kg with 2.0Ah battery fitted.
• 13mm Keyless Metal Chuck.
• Extensive over-moulded rubber hand grip for comfort and protection.
No customer reviews for the moment.