Argon/ Co2 Single Stage 2 Gauge Regulator 200 BAR For Welding Bottle MIG Welder
SATRA S-ACO2R is high quality compact Argon/ Co2 single stage, 2 gauge regulator for welding gas bottles - 200 BAR. The regulator has two easy to read manometers. The body is made of high quality brass. Ideal to use in gas cylinders for compressed gases and dissolved gases, as well as for liquid gases in accordance with the regulation of the generally variable inlet pressure up to the outlet pressure as constant as possible.
GREAT QUALITY FOR THE BEST PRICE!
- regulator allows you to lower the pressure of gases drawn from the cylinder to the required outlet pressure (working pressure) and ensures that the pressure is automatically kept as constant as possible, regardless of changes in the inlet pressure.
- regulator is equipped with safety valves, through which, when the outlet pressure increases, the released excess gas for which they are intended is admissible.
- connecting nuts for flammable gases have left threads and are marked with a notch on the hexagon.
- maximum inlet and outlet pressure of the regulator are marked on the gauges with a red line.
- max inlet pressure - 200 bar
- max outlet pressure - 10 bar
- inlet thread - W 21.8 x 1/14"
- outlet thread (hose) - 8.0 mm
- weight - 1.1 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.