ASTA A-1025B Combustion Leak Detector - CO2 Tester
Specially design combustion gases leak detector - CO2 tester tool set for quick detection of blown gasket, cracked cylinder block or cylinder head without spending many hours of engine dissembling. Set includes plastic container with the rubber cone and special test fluid (250ml) to detect CO2 in cooling system as well as adaptors (3pcs) for older radiators. Replacement original combustion leak tester fluid available separately (ASTA A-1025B-1). Supplied in carry case.
Fit detector tool on engine's coolant filler neck (fits most radiators), suck some gases by rubber bulb at the end and fill the top of the bottle container through the fluid in the tester. Your head gasket has a leak when test fluid will change a colour to indicate that CO2 is present in the bottle, this means blown gasket, cracked cylinder head or similar issue.
- Bottle container tester
- Empty plastic bottle
- Rubber bulb
- Quick coupler connection end
- Original test fluid (250ml)
- Radiator adaptor (3pcs)
* diameter 40mm - GM, Jeep, Mercedes-Benz
* diameter 47mm - Acura, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Infiniti, Isuzu, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Peugeot, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
* diameter 55mm - Acura, Chrysler, Honda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Toyota
You might also like
No customer reviews for the moment.